2 gentlemen that experience hair loss, set out on a mission to find out the differences between regular hair products that are being used at the comfort of our home VERSUS hair treatments that are done at clinics, spas and centres.
The key differentiating factors are set based on the process, price and ingredients.
The scalp on our head is a layer of skin similar to our face.
The scalp on our head is a layer of skin similar to the skin on our face. A smooth radiant face is unrealistic by merely applying moisturizer on our face daily without utilizing cleanser and toner.
The same theory applies to hair care products. The supposition of having our hair to grow by applying the relatively cheap hair spray is almost untrue.
By consulting one of the largest brand in hair care industry in Korea - DR Hedison, which covers 70% of the South Korea land, it is proven that the procedures of keeping a healthy hair is synonym to skin care.
Basic Skin Care Routine
Basic Hair Care Routine
1. Cleanse - Remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face
2. Tone - close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin
3. Moisturize - treat your skin when it's dry and prevent it from drying out again
1. Exfoliate – Remove Dead Skin Cells, impurities and dirt
2. Cleanse – Remove all impurities to reveal younger skin
3. Grow – Moisturize and hydrate the scalp, making it healthier for hair to grow.
Making effective hair treatment affordable and applicable at home
The findings and understandings led us on a mission to make the procedures of a hair treatment centre available at home, at a super affordable pricing; as we believe that many people like us, deserve a good hair growth which is relatable to personal good look and self-esteem.
We put together Dr Hedison’s expertise to create the ultimate hair growth kit – delivered right to your doorstep with affordable pricing and a 60-days money back guaranteed.